The Medical Centre moved to its current address in 1952.

Dr. Karl Grimm founded the practice in 1949 in Gronau and transferred it three years later into the house his parents built in Kessenich. In 1997 Dr. Angela Grimm-Kraft took over the practice from her father and ran it for 20 years. On 1st January 2017 she handed over the practice to Dr. Charles O’Donoghue.

deutsch english